About Mrs. B Why Am I A Teacher Tips and Tricks Teachers pay Teachers Pinterest Instagram BlogLovin Image Map

27 July 2014

New NAILED IT Adventure



Hi, friends! It looks like interview questions are by far my most read post in the Nailed It series. I've also gotten a shockingly large number of e-mails regarding my "golden weakness"...

...so, I'm ready to potentially try something new:

 Practice Interviews

If you are still looking for a job, I AM LOOKING FOR YOU. Contact me ASAP by clicking on the email link at the top of the blog. 

I'll only have time for a few before the craziness of back-to-school starts, and it will likely be a first-come-first-served kind of set up, but I'd love to try this out with a few of you sweet thangs, fo free. I'm not super intimidating (just ask the people who I've been e-mailing back and forth with for months!) and I reallyreally like to be a helper! Let me KINDLY help you hone your people skills, learn to speak your brilliant thoughts out loud, adjust your answers if need be, and practice answering tough questions with a random stranger in a situation where you won't lose a job opportunity! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment